Hot Water Heating Controller HWHC-2100 provides control of the Building's mixing valve, heat exchange valve or the burner operation to regulate the heating water temperature and the amount of thermal energy supplied to the Building.HWHC-2100 adjusts the temperature of the circulating heating water in response to changes to the outdoor temperature.
HWHC-2100 controls the motorized valve and the circulating pump. The control could be provided also directly to the burner operation.
HWHC-2100 works as a standalone controller and can be connected to a Local Server, which provides additional parameters adjustments to HWHC-2100 based on apartment's real time temperature reading in order to improve the heating supply and distribution efficiency and avoid apartment over/under-heating. When HWHC-2100 is connected to the Local Server it can be monitored and controlled from the local Intranet and/or Internet with the appropriate authentication.
- Use 2-way motorized zone valve with the floating-point type motor.
- Automatic valve positioning in accordance with operation parameters and measured temperatures.
- Manual positioning of the control valve and setting of the system temperature.
- Adjustable Day and Night, Winter and Summer modes of operation.
- Morning Boost period up to 120 min or Vari-Boost (the length of time depends on the Outdoor temperature).
- Displays the valve position, outdoor and hot water heating system sensors temperature
- Detects for open and short of the temperature sensors input and displays on the status screen.
- Adaptable to different types of standard temperature sensors and valve motors.
- Provides compensator control for unusual weather conditions.
- Programmable maximum and minimum system water temperature.
- Internal real-time clock/calendar with backup battery.
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time clock adjustment.
- Automatic control the circulation pump ON/OFF with an adjustable outdoor cut-off.
- Automatic storage of setup values. No loss of setup values or mode of operation if power is OFF for extended time.
- Initial valve synchronization on power up.
- Automatic valve synchronization while in operation to eliminate possible deviation of the actual and calculated valve position.
- Simple calibration procedure.
- Locally controlled by the four-button keypad and convenient menu.
- Password protection for the critical parameters settings.
- Remotely controlled and/or monitored through the RS485 interface.