Power Meter PM-2104-3 v6 is designed by Intech 21, Inc. for the purpose of accurate metering of the electrical power, voltage, consumed energy, and demand in a two- or three-phase power distribution system.
The PM2104-3 (PM) is a multifunctional device featuring configurable electrical energy meter and two isolated input/output channels, a choice of temperature sensors, built-in radio communication interface, LCD display, and LED annunciators.
Each of two multipurpose I/O channels can be configured independently to perform one of the following functions:
- Temperature Control Output. Thermostat Heater/Cooler, Day/Night Settings, Curtailment Program automatic control modes available. The Thermostat function can be disabled allowing remote Direct Control of the Output.
- Pulse Counter Input. Counts pulses from external standard Gas, Water and similar meters with dry-contact or active outputs.
- Pulse Output. A dry-contact with programmable pulses/kWh rate.
- Channel Not Used
Up to two external temperature sensors can be connected to the PM. The temperature sensors can be used for automatic Thermostat operations and/or supplying information to a Building Monitoring and Control System for more efficient heating/cooling control.
Embedded Radio Communication Device is configured as a Wireless Network Node, allowing the Power Meter to participate in the Intech21 Wireless Control Network.
The Wireless Control Network is designed to simplify deployment and reduce the cost of installation of the Building Monitoring and Control System.
- Solid-State Meter with External Current Transformers: Three-Phase Four Wire or Two-Phase Three Wire configurations
- Baseline Standards: ANSI C12.1, ANSI C12.16, ANSI C12.16, UL3111-1, CSA22.2 NO. 1010-1, UL Listed Power Meter 36NB
- Voltage Rating: 120V 60Hz
- Current Rating: 100A RMS to 10,000A RMS (configurable)
- Load Power Factor: -0.5 to +0.5
- Energy Measurement Error: <0.5% at Test Current (Active Load), other Loads in accordance with ANSI C12
- Power Consumption: < 0.6W (<0.9VA)
- Display: LCD alphanumeric display 16x2 characters with optional remotely controlled backlight.
- Size: 5 x 5.7 x 1.4 inches
- Weight: < 10 oz
- Indoors Installation: Power Distribution Panel, Wall-Mount, Flush-Mount
- Temperature Range: 32°F to +120°F