The Zone Valve Local Controller ZVLC-2104 provides control of the Building's Steam Zone Valve to regulate the amount of heat (thermal energy) supplied to the Building.
The ZVLC-2104 works as a standalone controller or can be connected to a Local Server, which furnishes the additional settings' adjustment to ZVLC-2104 based on apartments real time temperature reading, which will improve the heating supply efficiency and avoid apartment over/under-heating.
When the ZVLC-2104 is connected to the Local Server it can be monitored and controlled from the local Intranet and/or Internet with appropriate authentications
- For use with the floating-point type motor and position feedback potentiometer.
- Automatic positioning of the zone valve in accordance with operation
- Manual positioning of the control valve.
- Day and night modes of operation. Programmable heating season dates.
- Morning Boost period up to 120 min
- Displays the valve position.
- Displays the temperature at the outdoor sensor.
- Adaptable to different types of standard temperature sensors and valve motors.
- Provides compensator control for unusual weather conditions.
- Programmable maximum valve position limit.
- Simple calibration procedure.
- Internal real-time clock/calendar with backup battery.
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time clock adjustment.
- Boiler Pressure Loss sensor processing.
- Locally controlled by the four-button keypad and convenient menu.
- Password protection for the critical parameters' settings.
- Remotely controlled and/or monitored through the RS485 interface.